FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Festival Hours: 12:00PM – 11:00PM
Concessions will close at 10:30PM
Impakt Music Festival is a 21+ event.
There is no same-day re-entry.
There is no direct parking at the festival grounds. There are free parking lots located within walking distance of the festival.
Public parking lots are not the responsibility of Impakt Music Festival or Krown Concepts. We are not liable for loss or stolen items. Please lock your cars and take all valuable items with you.
See map below.
Impakt Music Festival does offer shuttle services to and from the festival for an additional cost.
Shuttles will run on average every 20 minutes during the designated pick-up and drop-off times.
Departures from John’s Big Deck 928 Wyandotte St. Kansas City, MO 64105 will take place from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Departures from Impakt Music Festival 1414 E 9th St. Kansas City, MO 64101 will take place from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Please read our Impakt Entertainment LLC Transportation Liability Disclaimer: https://www.impaktmusicfestival.com/transportation-liability-disclaimer/
*Please note that tickets to the festival are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Professional cameras
- Lawn chairs or outdoor furniture
- Outside food or drink
- Recording devices
- Laser pointers, lasers, or lights, flashlights
- Liquor or drugs
- Weapons of any kind (knives, tasers, mace, or guns)
- Vehicles (except those required by the disabled)
- Animals (except service animals)
- Lunch boxes or coolers
- Radios, speakers, or video recorders
- BBQ grills
- Inflatable furniture
*Please note that security has the right to refuse entry to anyone carrying in prohibited items.
- Non-aerosol sunscreen and bug spray
- String backs
- Empty camelbacks and nalgenes
- Small bags, purses, and fanny packs (5x8x1 or smaller)
- Prescription medications (must be labeled and match ID)
- Flow toys (hula hoops, whips, poi, and gloves) – All flow toys are subjective to review by security
- Cigarettes (must be unopened upon entry)
- Vapes and other electronic smoking devices
- Totems (must be no taller than 7 ft., the pole must be made of soft plastic, and no threatening or inappropriate messaging)
FOOD AND DRINK
Food and beverage vendors will be on-site during the festival.
Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options will be available.
A limited number of VIP upgrades are available to those who currently hold GA tickets.
Click here to learn more.
If you have additional questions, please contact [email protected].